Family photography means capturing your family in images that you can keep forever. I realise that as children get older, most families find less time for photoshoots and children change a little less rapidly than they did as babies. That’s why I know that when you find the time to book in a family photography session, you want it to be special.
I’ve never seen the point in limiting images. I want you to keep all of your photos, not leave them sat idle on my computer. And I want you to see them in beautiful, high quality prints. And…. as I’m greedy like that, I really want you to take home something extra special for your wall. Something that shows off your family and makes people that come into your home stop and look at the beautiful art work that contains your family, and no one else’s.
My family photography sessions include:
- Pre-consultation, plus advice on styling
- Approximately 60 minute relaxed studio family photography session in my Newton Abbot home-from-home studio
- An entire gallery of fully edited, high resolution digital images. You should expect to receive at least 30 images , both in colour and black &white
- Ten mounted, professionally printed and mounted high quality prints.
- The show stopper! Your choice of one of our pieces of beautiful wall art. Choose between a 20″ square, 20″x16″, or a stunning circular acrylic.
(If you’d really prefer not have a wall art, you can purchase a digital-only package for £225)